MINERAL MEDIX ZEODETOX - Advanced Daily Detox Solution
With Activated Micronized Zeolite (Clinoptilolite).
ZEODETOX is YOUR FIRST STEP TO DETOX & KEY STEP TO PROTECT with NATURAL, PURE, SAFE & EFFECTIVE SIBERIAN ZEOLITE CLINOPTILOLITE
- A powerful detox superfood & antioxidant
- Made of Siberian Zeolite Clinoptilolite
- Micronized, activated and highly purified
- Only two ingredients: zeolite & purified water
- No chemical additives, gluten-free, non-GMO
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Can be taken on an empty stomach or mixed with beverage or food
- Resistant to heat and stomach acid
- Fast acting and safe for long-term consumption
- The only zeolite product approved by Health Canada for internal use
- Made in Canada
ZeoDetox is the main component of your detox program — it absorbs and removes:
- environmental toxins & pollutants
- heavy metals
- radionuclides (radiation)
- pesticides & herbicides
- chemical food additives & preservatives
- free radicals
The presence of these toxins, contaminants and heavy metals in human bodies can contribute to the onset of many organ dysfunctions, health conditions and diseases.
- The most effective solution to remove radioactive compounds, toxins and contaminants (such as heavy metals, environmental toxins & pollutants, pesticides & herbicides, and chemical food additives & preservatives)
- Prevents cell damage caused by free radicals by removing them from the body
- Reduces toxic load in the body which can often be a cause of organ dysfunction and health conditions
- Protects against the daily ingestion and accumulation of new toxins & contaminants from food and water
- Supports intestinal microflora and helps with digestive disturbances such as gas, bloating and intestinal cramping
- Supplies you with energy and supports your active lifestyle
- Maintains healthy immune function
- Possesses anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Helps balance body's pH levels to a healthy alkalinity
- Nourishes the body with valuable minerals (Ca, Mg, Na, K, Zn, P, Si, Fer)
- Doesn’t deplete the body of useful nutrients (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, hormons) and good bacteria.
Ingredients: Pure natural zeolite (Clinoptilolite): 2,000 mg / 0.07 oz, Purified water: 29 ml / 0.93 fl oz
Directions & Dosage: 3 ml once or twice a day.
WHAT IS ZEOLITE?
Zeolite is a natural volcanic mineral with a number of unique characteristics. Zeolites are formed when volcanic ash and water react. Zeolites have an unusual crystalline structure and a unique ability to exchange ions. A very large number of small channel are present in its structure. These channels have typical diameters of 0.5 to 0.7 nm, only slightly larger than the diameter of a water molecule. Beside this there are a number of larger pores. Negative ions are present in the channels, which can be exchanged for other positively charged ions. This substitution of ions enables zeolites to selectively adsorb certain harmful or unwanted elements from human/pet's body, water, air and soil.
HOW ZEOLITE IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER DETOXIFYING SUBSTANCES?
Another property that differs zeolite from other detoxifiers is that it doesn't deplete the body of useful nutrients (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, hormons) and good bacteria due to the small and regular size of the pore openings, which absorb smaller molecules of toxins and pollutants, but not the larger molecules of nutrients.
Also detox process with other detoxifiers is often accompanied by a healing crisis (or sometimes called a cleansing reaction). Detox with zeolite is absent of a healing crisis because zeolite has a strong structure, which protects the bond between a toxin and zeolite. Meaning zeolite traps the toxins firmly and removes them from the body within its cage-like-structure. This means no healing crisis and no sick feelings are experienced; rather, a gentle and safe detox is given instead.
ADVANTAGE OF ZEOLITE USED IN ZEODETOX PRODUCT BY MINERAL MEDIX
There are more than 40 types of zeolites in nature. Clinoptilolite is the ideal form of zeolite and only food grade Zeolite-Сlinoptilolite of tetrahedron shape with its superior properties should be used in supplements. Exactly this type is used by MINERAL MEDIX in ZEODETOX product.
At present, we are aware of around 1,000 zeolite deposits around the world. The quality of the natural mineral may vary substantially.
Many zeolites have crystalline structures which are capable of damaging the mucus of the digestive tract. Siberian zeolite used in ZEODEOX has smooth structure and doesn’t cause any damage to the lining of digestive tract.
There are also minerals with weak absorption activity. For example, in New Jersey, USA, as well as in the suburbs of Golden, Colorado, zeolites are widespread in the locations of young volcanic activity with low activity of breaking the microcrystal surface. As a result, the minerals are not of tetrahedron shape; thus, their absorption and ion-exchange properties are affected negatively. Deposits of Siberian zeolite clinoptilolite used by MINERAL MEDIX in ZEODETOX are located in mature volcanic activity area and had proved to have the most powerful absorption activity.
There are different levels of purity in supplements. Often, Zeolite can be “dirty” because it is contaminated with impurities contained in the soil. Some of zeolite deposits are located next to the deposits of radioactive metals such as Uranium or aluminum rich brauxites and may carry particles of those dangerous compounds on their internal surface.
Purity is something that should be taken into consideration when shopping for a Zeolite product. The purer Zeolite is, the more potent the detox will be. Siberian Zeolite Clinoptilolite used in ZEODETOX by MINERAL MEDIX is the only purest one available in Canada and approved by Health Canada.
Zeolite used in ZEODETOX by MINERAL MEDIX is the type of high-quality clinoptilolite of non damaging tetrahedron shape that is being extracted at the Holin origin in Siberia, an ideal ecological environment that is fully isolated from all sources of pollution and radiation. Natural zeolite mineral of Siberian origin is high-content-silicium zeolite of the exclusive clinoptilolite family. It makes this Siberian deposit a unique resource of this precious mineral.
Raw Zeolite mineral used in ZEODETOX by MINERAL MEDIX goes through a process of thorough purification and verification for the presence of any impurities. Then it is activated by the unique technology of cascade mechanical and thermic activation, patented by the producer, which ensures total exclusion from any contact with chemically active substances.
TO SUMMARIZE, MINERAL MEDIX, BY USING INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY, HAS DEVELOPED A TRULY NOVEL AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE LIQUID ENTEROSORBENT THAT FEATURES THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
SPEED – as a suspension of the clinoptilolite microparticles, ZeoDetox has a better ratio of an active surface area to the inner volume, which altogether significantly increases the speed of the product’s action.
EFFECTIVITY – the unique state of matter of the product renders the advantages of both the liquid and the solid state, which enables it to work in the hard-to-reach areas of the gastrointestinal tract.
SELECTIVITY – ZeoDetox has the ability to remove harmful substances from your body, sparing beneficial molecules.
SAFETY AND PURITY – ZeoDetox is produced from a highly pure and raw material, the quality of which has been confirmed by a series of specific laboratory tests.
Zeolites have been known for several thousands of years in western and eastern cultures as a potent detoxifier. Zeolites are traditionally used to prevent bodily contamination from heavy metals, detoxify, and let the body clean itself naturally.
* NATURAL * PURE * ACTIVATED * SAFE * EFFECTIVE * FAST ACTING * GENTLE * HYPOALLERGENIC * CLINOPTILOLITE ZEOLITE *