MINERAL MEDIX KIDNEYguard+
Helps relieve symptoms of and prevent urinary tract infections
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a mild diuretic to help relieve symptoms associated with minor urinary tract infections, such as burning sensation and/or frequent urination. Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help prevent (recurrent) urinary tract infections (UTIs). (Used in Herbal Medicine to) help(s) prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women. Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Relieves symptoms associated with minor urinary tract infections (burning sensations, frequent urination, etc.)
- Prevents recurrent urinary infections—most effective when used at the first signs of infection
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Contains herbal ingredients in an effective combination and dosage
Mechanisms of action: Urinary infection may be caused by several strains of bacteria, which the ingredients of KIDNEYguard+ act against. Cranberries and D-mannose prevent bacteria from infecting the cells of the urinary tract, while Uva Ursi exerts a complementary action and reduces the total virulent bacteria load. The anti-inflammatory properties of Uva Ursi allow quick alleviation of symptoms.
- Uva ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, root): 40mg (10:1 QCE 400mg)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon, fruit): 10mg (30:1 QCE 300mg)
- D-Mannose: 500mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Dosage & Directions for Use: Adults: Take one (1) capsule two (2) times daily. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
Contraindications (Precautions): Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, if you have a history of kidney stones, if you have a liver disorder, fever, painful urination (dysuria), spasms, or blood in urine. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Storage Instructions: Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at room temperature. Keep away from children.