LYAPKO APPLICATOR ROLLER M 3.5 AG
CLAD "Big roller" has a needle step 5,0, the size is 111x61mm, quantity of needles is 570.
Lyapko roller applicators are applicators for dynamic application («Million needle shower»). Rollers are recommended for any therapeutic effects on anybody surfaces, particularly those which are difficult to handle with a flat applicator (the area of joints, neck, face etc.).The therapeutic effect is several times faster than with a static applicator. Galvanic current produced in the skin, on the edges and between the needles is pulsed. In the treatment of back and other hard to reach areas of the body there required participation of the assistant.
Rollers are recommended for treatment and exact reflex diagnostics. It is recommended for application by adults and children.
USE OF MULTI-NEEDLES METAL APPLICATORS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE WHICH ALLOWS:
- to increase working capacity and vitality, to normalize metabolism;
- to carry out treatment or prevention of diseases of digestive tract, cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous systems;
- to reduce time of full recovering from craniocerebral injuries, fractures, operations, strokes;
- to contribute to normalization of hormonal balance, metabolic processes at endocrine diseases;
- to eliminate sexual disorders with the subsequent normalization of sexual functions. At treatment of gynecologic diseases applicators promote elimination of the inflammatory phenomena and disturbances of an ovarialno-menstrual cycle;
- to increase by 2–3 times efficiency of such methods as massage, an aural and classical stylostixis, manual and laserotherapy, microwave resonant therapy (at combined or preliminary use).
The diagnostic method is based on the fact that if there is pathological process the sites of skin which are projections of internals, zones of a projection of points of "sympathy" (along a backbone) and points of "heralds" (on the forward surface of a trunk), react differently to influence by the needle roller:
- norm: skin is pink and warm.
- 1st damage rate (partial compression, process rather "fresh"): reaction to irritation is superfluous, skin is red, temperature is increased.
- 2nd damage rate (deeper): reaction to irritation is reduced, skin has slightly pink color, temperature is almost not changed, slightly increased.
- 3rd damage rate (deep damage, chronic process of 3 and more months): reaction to irritation is absent, temperature is reduced, skin is dry, thinned, has pale color.
At influence with the applicator normal tissue remains normal, and in the changed bodies and areas of skin there are recovery processes displayed on skin areas in the form of normalization of color and other characteristics. The size of microcurrents between needles is defined by conductivity of the skin depending on concentration of electrolytic composition of sweat and intercellular liquid. Various condition of energy in meridians can be also displayed on skin in the form of pale areas and areas of reddening.
Symptoms of "excess" (acute process: at injuries, acute inflammation, colds etc):
- increased temperature;
- sharp local morbidity;
- intensive, sharp pains.
In these cases influence with the application roller within 7-10 minutes to help to get rid of excess energy and normalize a state of an organism.
Symptoms of "shortage" (chronic diseases: degenerative chronic processes, consequences of injuries, radiculites etc):
- aching, diffuse pains;
- reduced temperature;
- paleness of a skin;
- deep numbness ("goosebumps");
- depression of sensitivity, lack of reactions.
The aim of influence with the applicator at syndromes of "shortage" is to saturate with energy. For this purpose influence with the roller within 10-15 minutes.
Lyapko application devices in use are in contact with the skin without damaging it, and have no contact with blood. In hospitals after the session of applications they need to be disinfected in accordance with the Standards of disinfection of medical devices, they must be totally soaked in a disinfectant solution.
Lyapko application devices can be disinfected by dry-cleaning detergent for products from medical rubber and non-corrosive metals.
If Lyapko application devices are used individually, they need no disinfection. Hygienic care treatment involves periodic cleaning with cleanser (shampoo, liquid soap), with a brush, washing with running water and drying with a stream of hot air (with a hair dryer). I
Lyapko Applicator structure
The applicators are elastic rubber plates or rollers with the needles fixed on them in a special way. The needles are made of metals necessary for human body (zinc, copper, iron, nickel and silver). Basic metals used for making the needles are copper (brass) and iron. All the needles of the applicator or only a part of them have coatings of other metals (the tips of the needles stay uncoated). For example, there may be the following variants: the iron needles without any coating or coated with nickel or zinc; the copper needles without any coating or coated with silver. The rubber base has restricting ledges around the needles and along the edges of the applicator, which increases steadiness and reliability of needles fastening and protects a patient`s skin from injury.
The applicator "family" consists of many applicators which have different dimensions, shape, step (distance between the needles) and ways of fixation.
The applicator step is selected according to individual cutaneous sensitivity and required intensity of stimulation; the patient`s sensations are also taken into accounts (one should feel comfortable). For children it is better to use the applicators with the denser step.
The applicators-plates and the applicators-rollers produce the same effect so it is possible to use them by themselves and to combine in order to get more powerful effect.