LYAPKO APPLICATOR BELT LITTLE
Flat Lyapko application device Little One Belt Flat Lyapko application device Little One Belt consists of 6 plates and 2 controlled zones (the size of each plate is 36 x 84 mm,). The amount of needles is 960. Thanks to reliable retainers it is mounted on problem areas.
You have a lot of worries and do not have time to apply the applicator, don`t you? You can not tear yourself away from the beloved TV program or computer? Do you want to apply the applicator, but there is no time to lie on it? Applicator-belt will solve these problems.
Now the surface acupuncture procedure has become simpler in conducting, easier for patients and widely accessible. Thanks to reliable fixators, the applicator-belt is fastened directly to the area of pain, referred pain zone, a zone of irradiation of pain or diseased organ projection zone, a zone of arrangement of biologically active points and meridians. In view of the proposed schemes, the impact can be made on the basic, additional and auxiliary zones in turns, alternately or selectively.
The fixators provide uniform nip of an applicator to the body. One can fix the applicator on his own, without assistance – easily, quickly, reliably and on any parts of the body, limbs, joints. To do this, the user can adjust the length of the belt.
Duration of treatment depends on required effect:
- toning effect – from 7 to 10 min;
- soothing effect – 20 min. to 2 hours;
- removal of acute pain – from 10 to 15 min;
- help at chronic pain – 30 min. to 2 hours.
USE OF MULTI-NEEDLES METAL APPLICATORS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE WHICH ALLOWS:
- to increase working capacity and vitality, to normalize metabolism;
- to carry out treatment or prevention of diseases of digestive tract, cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous systems;
- to reduce time of full recovering from craniocerebral injuries, fractures, operations, strokes;
- to contribute to normalization of hormonal balance, metabolic processes at endocrine diseases;
- to eliminate sexual disorders with the subsequent normalization of sexual functions. At treatment of gynecologic diseases applicators promote elimination of the inflammatory phenomena and disturbances of an ovarialno-menstrual cycle;
- to increase by 2–3 times efficiency of such methods as massage, an aural and classical stylostixis, manual and laserotherapy, microwave resonant therapy (at combined or preliminary use).
Lyapko Applicator structure
The applicators are elastic rubber plates or rollers with the needles fixed on them in a special way. The needles are made of metals necessary for human body (zinc, copper, iron, nickel and silver). Basic metals used for making the needles are copper (brass) and iron. All the needles of the applicator or only a part of them have coatings of other metals (the tips of the needles stay uncoated). For example, there may be the following variants: the iron needles without any coating or coated with nickel or zinc; the copper needles without any coating or coated with silver. The rubber base has restricting ledges around the needles and along the edges of the applicator, which increases steadiness and reliability of needles fastening and protects a patient`s skin from injury.
The applicator "family" consists of many applicators which have different dimensions, shape, step (distance between the needles) and ways of fixation.
The applicator step is selected according to individual cutaneous sensitivity and required intensity of stimulation; the patient`s sensations are also taken into accounts (one should feel comfortable). For children it is better to use the applicators with the denser step.
The applicators-plates and the applicators-rollers produce the same effect so it is possible to use them by themselves and to combine in order to get more powerful effect.
Lyapko application devices in use are in contact with the skin without damaging it, and have no contact with blood. In hospitals after the session of applications they need to be disinfected in accordance with the Standards of disinfection of medical devices, they must be totally soaked in a disinfectant solution.
Lyapko application devices can be disinfected by dry-cleaning detergent for products from medical rubber and non-corrosive metals.
If Lyapko application devices are used individually, they need no disinfection. Hygienic care treatment involves periodic cleaning with cleanser (shampoo, liquid soap), with a brush, washing with running water and drying with a stream of hot air (with a hair dryer). I