LYAPKO APPLICATOR FLAD PEOPLE 7.0 AG
Flat Lyapko application device «People», needle step – 7,0, size – 95 х 320 mm, quantity of needles – 591. Value-applicator with huge opportunities at lower price.
Due to its size and large distance between the needles, it has increased intensity of influence. It is recommended for applications on any areas of the body, it can be fixed as a belt on an extremity and a trunk. Use of one applicator (in turn) or two (at the same time) gives the chance to cover entire length of a spine. This applicator is compact and convenient to carry, moreover, it is affordable for everyone.
In response to influence of the applicator, in the place of its application the organism begins to allocate strenuously the "internal drugs" which helps to improve blood supply, strengthen the exchange and recovery processes which kill pain and reduce hypostases.
USE OF MULTI-NEEDLES METAL APPLICATORS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE WHICH ALLOWS:
- to increase working capacity and vitality, to normalize metabolism;
- to carry out treatment or prevention of diseases of digestive tract, cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous systems;
- to reduce time of full recovering from craniocerebral injuries, fractures, operations, strokes;
- to contribute to normalization of hormonal balance, metabolic processes at endocrine diseases;
- to eliminate sexual disorders with the subsequent normalization of sexual functions. At treatment of gynecologic diseases applicators promote elimination of the inflammatory phenomena and disturbances of an ovarialno-menstrual cycle;
- to increase by 2–3 times efficiency of such methods as massage, an aural and classical stylostixis, manual and laserotherapy, microwave resonant therapy (at combined or preliminary use).
Lyapko Applicator structure
The applicators are elastic rubber plates or rollers with the needles fixed on them in a special way. The needles are made of metals necessary for human body (zinc, copper, iron, nickel and silver). Basic metals used for making the needles are copper (brass) and iron. All the needles of the applicator or only a part of them have coatings of other metals (the tips of the needles stay uncoated). For example, there may be the following variants: the iron needles without any coating or coated with nickel or zinc; the copper needles without any coating or coated with silver. The rubber base has restricting ledges around the needles and along the edges of the applicator, which increases steadiness and reliability of needles fastening and protects a patient`s skin from injury.
The applicator "family" consists of many applicators which have different dimensions, shape, step (distance between the needles) and ways of fixation.
The applicator step is selected according to individual cutaneous sensitivity and required intensity of stimulation; the patient`s sensations are also taken into accounts (one should feel comfortable). For children it is better to use the applicators with the denser step.
The applicators-plates and the applicators-rollers produce the same effect so it is possible to use them by themselves and to combine in order to get more powerful effect.
Lyapko application devices in use are in contact with the skin without damaging it, and have no contact with blood. In hospitals after the session of applications they need to be disinfected in accordance with the Standards of disinfection of medical devices, they must be totally soaked in a disinfectant solution.
Lyapko application devices can be disinfected by dry-cleaning detergent for products from medical rubber and non-corrosive metals.
If Lyapko application devices are used individually, they need no disinfection. Hygienic care treatment involves periodic cleaning with cleanser (shampoo, liquid soap), with a brush, washing with running water and drying with a stream of hot air (with a hair dryer). I