LYAPKO APPLICATOR NEEDLE BALL 4.0 AG
Lyapko application device "Needle ball" is a sphere with a diameter of 55 mm, distance between needles is 4 mm, quantity of needles is 656.
"Needle ball" is a universal applicator. Thanks to the rounded shape it is an irreplaceable assistant for normalization of activity of all bodies and systems and it is also used for restoration of vitality, good mood and working capacity.
If you have problems with nervous system conduction disorder, it is necessary to act (to roll, do light pressings and clamps) on hands and feet, which are the areas of projection of human organs and body systems. This local effect develops fine motor skills and tactile sensitivity of the limbs, contributes to the development and rehabilitation of brain function in children and adults.
However, this is not only useful quality. "Needle ball" can become the little doctor and a favourite prickly toy for children of preschool and more advanced ages. This applicator helps to develop fine motor skills, tactile sensitivity at children, strengthens immunity, contributes to the development of the speech, memory improvement. Practice in the application of "Needle ball» has proved that the children using "Needle ball" (under supervision of parents), are considerably in advance in development of the peers.
ULA «Needle ball» is useful for «finger gymnastics». This method is widely used by child psychologists, valeologists, speech therapists, rehabilitators, neurologists and defectologists, physicians working with children with speech delay, neuromuscular delay, neuropsychological and psychomotor development, cerebral palsy, stuttering and other diseases.
Indications and usage of ULA «Needle ball applicator»:
- for damaged joint and ligaments of hands and feet to restore motor function of feet, hands and fingers from injury (e.g, Dupuytren’s contracture, after removal of plaster);
- for «development» of the musculo-articular contractures and normalization of movements at autism and cerebral palsy (CP);
- at traumatic brain injuries, stroke rehabilitation at home;
- at lesions of peripheral nerves;
- at stressed state of the autonomic nervous system, predominance of the sympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system (manifested by cold hands, numb fingers);
- for the treatment of psychological and speech disorders in children (in speech therapy practice for training the fine finger movements); or prevention and elimination of finger muscle fatigue, hand preparation or writing, increase of efficiency, relieve nervous tension (manifestation of emotional stress – cold hands) as an improving technology in education (finger gymnastics and exercise breaks at school);
- for effective prevention of wrist (carpal) syndrome (disease that occurs at long wrong wrist position during operation with a manipulator of the «mouse» type and a computer keyboard);
- to reduce the psychological urge to smoke and replace a bad habit to keep a cigarette in one’s hand – to do pressings and rolling between the palms with the «Needle ball»;
- at preparation of hands to play musical instruments. It helps to relieve stiffness, tone the muscles, eliminate cooling of the fingertips caused by excitement, and remove fatigue and pain in the forearm due to long-term activities;
- to relieve stress; rolling a ball stimulates the nerve endings and many biologically active points located in the palm. It creates a pleasant relaxing sensation.
For the stimulation effect, process the overall spectrum action points in a clockwise direction from the periphery to the center for 7-10 min.
Lyapko Applicator structure
The applicators are elastic rubber plates or rollers with the needles fixed on them in a special way. The needles are made of metals necessary for human body (zinc, copper, iron, nickel and silver). Basic metals used for making the needles are copper (brass) and iron. All the needles of the applicator or only a part of them have coatings of other metals (the tips of the needles stay uncoated). For example, there may be the following variants: the iron needles without any coating or coated with nickel or zinc; the copper needles without any coating or coated with silver. The rubber base has restricting ledges around the needles and along the edges of the applicator, which increases steadiness and reliability of needles fastening and protects a patient`s skin from injury.
The applicator "family" consists of many applicators which have different dimensions, shape, step (distance between the needles) and ways of fixation.
The applicator step is selected according to individual cutaneous sensitivity and required intensity of stimulation; the patient`s sensations are also taken into accounts (one should feel comfortable). For children it is better to use the applicators with the denser step.
The applicators-plates and the applicators-rollers produce the same effect so it is possible to use them by themselves and to combine in order to get more powerful effect.
Lyapko application devices in use are in contact with the skin without damaging it, and have no contact with blood. In hospitals after the session of applications they need to be disinfected in accordance with the Standards of disinfection of medical devices, they must be totally soaked in a disinfectant solution.
Lyapko application devices can be disinfected by dry-cleaning detergent for products from medical rubber and non-corrosive metals.
If Lyapko application devices are used individually, they need no disinfection. Hygienic care treatment involves periodic cleaning with cleanser (shampoo, liquid soap), with a brush, washing with running water and drying with a stream of hot air (with a hair dryer). I