ANIMACARE BONE & JOINTS
Promotes health and proper functioning of joints.
ANIMACARE is a line of innovative Natural Health Products specifically designed for dogs and cats, that offer truly effective, natural solutions for most of your pet’s little aches and pains.
The entire line of products has been formulated according to the most stringent standards for quality, efficacy and safety. Our products bear notification numbers (NN) and have been evaluated by the LRVHP program for Low Risk Veterinary Health Products by the North American Compendium program, in collaboration with Health Canada and the Canadian Animal Health Institute.
The ANIMACARE formulas were all developed by a well-respected, seasoned veterinary doctor with over 30 years of homeopathic veterinary experience, Dr Gilbert Genouel D.V.M.
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints with a variety of possible causes: trauma, infections, …
– Arthritis (inflammatory rheumatism) and osteoarthritis (degenerative arthritis).
– Generally evolves in the form of successive inflammatory peaks, with a tendency to chronicity.
– Acute arthritis: swollen, hot, red or pale joints. Slow movements; at times impossible.
– Chronic arthritis: variable in location. Sometimes erratic and wandering, moving from one region to another.
- Causticum: 5CH
- Kali carbonicum: 5CH
- Ruta graveolens: 5CH
- Berberis vulgaris: 5CH
- Angustura vera: 5CH
- Phytolacca decandra: 5CH
- Dogs and Cats, less than 5 Kg (11 lbs): 5 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
- Dogs and Cats, from 5 to 10 kg (11 à 22 lbs): 10 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
- Dogs and Cats, 10 kg (22 lbs) and over: 20 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
The drops are to be taken orally: alone or mixed with water or food.