Promotes regular bowel movements with normal consistency and shape. Helps reduce flatulence and stool odor. Helps digestibility and proper functioning of the digestive system.
ANIMACARE is a line of innovative Natural Health Products specifically designed for dogs and cats, that offer truly effective, natural solutions for most of your pet’s little aches and pains.
The entire line of products has been formulated according to the most stringent standards for quality, efficacy and safety. Our products bear notification numbers (NN) and have been evaluated by the LRVHP program for Low Risk Veterinary Health Products by the North American Compendium program, in collaboration with Health Canada and the Canadian Animal Health Institute.
The ANIMACARE formulas were all developed by a well-respected, seasoned veterinary doctor with over 30 years of homeopathic veterinary experience, Dr Gilbert Genouel D.V.M.
– Canine and feline gastroenteritis can have diverse causes, but more often than not are of a dietary origin. Infectious causes should also be considered (distemper, leptospirosis, typhus, …). Verify etiology, general symptoms and behaviour.
– Acute: vomiting, diarrhea.
– Chronic: alternating constipation and diarrhea, lack of appetite, deterioration in general condition.
- Arsenicum album 5CH
- Aethiops mineralis 5CH
- Calendula officinalis 5CH
- Calcarea picrata 5CH
- Daphne Mezereum 5CH
- Tellurium metallicum 5CH
- Dogs and Cats, less than 5 Kg (11 lbs): 5 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
- Dogs and Cats, from 5 to 10 kg (11 à 22 lbs): 10 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
- Dogs and Cats, 10 kg (22 lbs) and over: 20 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
The drops are to be taken orally: alone or mixed with water or food.