ZEOPET FOR DOGS POWDER
A complex nutritional supplement for pets. It’s produced from a high-quality, natural mineral – Zeolite – in a special configuration: Clinoptilolite.
ZeoPet – Canine (special grind and mineral composition). ZeoPet is an effective natural sorbent, ion exchanger, and catalyst.
When zeolite enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular waste and toxins and normalizes and enriches mineral metabolism.
By absorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins, and wastes of various origins, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
Zeolite’s structure resembles a ‘mineral sponge’ that is capable of removing potentially pathogenic inorganic components from the animal’s body, while also enriching and stimulating mineral metabolism.
Based on natural zeolite, ZeoPet improves and benefits the complete complex of positive processes, such as:
- Improvement of the digestive system.
- General improvement of the immune status and increased resistance to certain diseases.
- Normalization and enrichment of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of skin and fur.
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions.
- Prevention and protection of the animal’s liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and the toxic impact low-molecular free radicals.
- In combination with its mineral components, Zeolite’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) can have a positive effect on the animal’s lifespan.
Directions for use:
TO ACHIEVE VISIBLE RESULTS
Mix into your dog’s food immediately before feeding once a day for 4 weeks using the measuring spoon included.
Proportions: 1 g supplement (1 measuring spoon) per 2 kg of body weight once a day for 4 weeks.
- Small breed: 2—6 kg (4—14 lb): 1—3 g (1—3 measuring spoons)
- Medium breed: 7—14 kg (15—30 lb): 3—6 g (3—6 measuring spoons)
- Large breed: 15+ kg (30+ lb): 7 g (7 measuring spoons)
Repeat after a 2-week break if desired.
TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH
Mix into your dog’s food once a day using the measuring spoon included:
- Small dogs: 2—6 kg (4—14 lb): 1 g (1 measuring spoon)
- Medium dogs: 7—14 kg (15—30 lb): 2 g (2 measuring spoons)
- Large dogs: 15+ kg (30+ lb): 3 g (3 measuring spoons)
Ingredients: 100% refined, activated Zeolite (modified Clinoptilolite)