MINERALMEDIX HOOF DOCTOR - FARRIER RECOMMENDED
A unique product based on Birch Bark Extract with Organic Oils, including Omega 3, Vitamins A & D,for Professional Care of Horses’ Hooves!
- Helps to eliminate hooves sensitivity
- Improves the quality and elasticity of the horn hoof plate
- Prevents loss of natural moisture of the hoof
- Strengthens the keratinization process (keratoplastic effect)
- Has antibacterial properties (kills most bacteria, including tubercle bacillus and anthrax spores) and has an antifungal effect
- Prevents thrush (rotting hoof frog)
- Has an antiseptic effect
- Has an antiparasitic impact
- Has an insecticidal impact
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Stops destruction of the hoof horn from external factors, such as:
- Cooling / overheating
- Mechanical injury (hoof cleavage)
- Excessive dryness or humidity
- Prevents bacteria and fungi from getting through the hoof
Hoof Doctor Helps Fight the Following Horse Hoof Problems:
- Thrush and Cankers
- Quarter Crack and Sheared Heels
- Hoof Wall Cracks
- Corns and Sole Bruises
- Hoof Abscesses
- Seedy Toe / White Line Disease
- Laminitis or Founder
Based on All-Natural Ingredients:
- Birch Bark Extract
- Organic Omega-3 Oil
- Vitamin A & D
- Other 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Non-caustic formulation & no harmful or petroleum-based products
Mode of Application:
- Clear the hoof of visible mud/ordure.
- Ensure the hoof is clean and dry.
- Apply the product generously with the supplied brush to the hoof sole and walls.
- Apply three (3) times a week.
- To treat severe conditions, apply twice a day for at least a week
FOR HOOF USE ONLY
Suitable for all hoof types in all weather conditions.
Hoof Doctor is available in a tin can package size: 473 ml / 16 fl.oz.
The package contains a quality brush for easy application.
Cautions: In all cases involving hoof conditions, diseases, or injuries, your veterinarian along with your farrier are your best sources for information about your horse and your particular circumstances.