ARBOR CAMU CAMU BERRY ANTI AGING EYE CREAM
Arbor USDA certified organic anti-aging eye cream is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes and promotes skin elasticity. Suitable for all skin types.
This product contains a host of organic ingredients that are rich in natural antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins C & E, beta carotene, iron, potassium, calcium, riboflavin, niacin and phosphorus. Grown in the Amazon rainforest of Brazil and Peru, the Camu Camu Berry has 30 times the vitamin C found in an orange. Vitamin C is known to brighten dark spots and promote the synthesis of collagen, giving the tired area around the eye a youthful firm look. Say good-bye to dark circles and puffy eyes with regular use.
- Formulated with superfoods to nourish the skin
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamins
- Not only the ingredients are USDA certified organic, but also the product itself is certified organic
- No fragrances or harmful chemicals
- Experience the difference with our high quality, chemical free, cruelty free, certified organic anti-aging eye cream.
Packaged in an airless pump to prevent contact of the product with air and contaminants. When the pump is pressed it creates vaccum that draws the product out.The pump does not have a dip tube.
- Camu Camu* (Myrciaria Dubia) - Camu Camu is a super-fruit that grow in the Amazon rainforest. It has been used by natives as medicinal food and skin care source for hundreds of years. Camum Camu contains 30 times more vitamin C than orange. One teaspoon of Camu Camu powder contains about 1180 % of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. In addition to being a strong antioxidant, Camu Camu also has amino acids, beta carotene, iron, potassium, calcium, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorus and gallic acid.
- Maqui Berry* (Aristotelia Chilensis) - Maqui Berries grow in the Patagonia region of Chile. They are one of the most antioxidant-dense fruits in the world. Antioxidants contained in this super-fruit include anthocyanins and polyphenols. Maqui berry has 10 times more polyphenols than red wine and 100 times more anthocyanins than red wine. Maqui berries also have calcium and iron, as well as vitamins A, C, B1 and B3. Polyphenols and Anthocyanins are powerful anti-inflammatories and skin care antioxidants that repair the skin from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals, UV-b and dry weather.
- Aloe Vera* (Aloe Barbadensis) - Aloe Vera grows in Africa, and India; it was called the “plant of immortality” by the Egyptians. It is used in skin care products because it is high in antioxidants and nutrients; it contains beta carotene, Vitamin C, E, in addition to amino acids. Aloe Vera helps in reducing inflammation, hydrating the skin, increasing elasticity and the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also used for acne treatment.
- Mango*(Mangifera Indica) - The Mango tree is found in South Asia including India and China. It is also grown in Brazil and Mexico. The Mango seed butter is rich in vitamin C which enhances the synthesis of collagen, and gives firmer looking skin. It is also a source of vitamin A which helps stimulate the cells responsible of keeping the skin firm and reduce wrinkles. It also contains moisturizing essential fatty acids, including Omega 9.
- Coconut Oil* (Cocos Nucifera) - Coconut oil is used as an emollient for the skin. It is full of saturated fats that keep the skin moisturized.
- Sunflower* (Helianthus Annus) - Sunflower seed oil is native to America. It is high in Vitamin E which is an antioxidant. It aids in wound healing and prevents the damage caused by free radicals thus making the skin healthier looking. It also promotes skin regeneration.
- Cocoa Butter* (Theobroma Cacao) - Cocoa butter is made from cocoa beans that are found inside the cocoa pods of the cacoa tree. Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids so it hydrates the skin. It is also an antioxidant, it fights off free radicals that damage the skin and cause dark spots.
- Shea* (Butyrospermum Parki) - Shea butter is a super moisturizer. It is high in Vitamin A, E and essential fatty acids. These compounds promote the synthesis of collagen, improve micro-circulation and increase the blood supply to the skin.
- Avocado* (Persea Americana) - Avocado oil contains a high amount of protein and unsaturated fats. It is also high in Omega 3 fatty acid and sterolin which is known to soften the skins and reduce age spots. Avovado oil is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin A, D and E in addition to lecithin and potassium.
- Evening Primrose* (Oenothera Biennis) - Evening primrose oil is the oil from the seed of the evening primrose plant. It is packed with Omega 6 fatty acids that help to decrease inflammation and is believed to reduce acne and eczema problems. It also contains vitamin E and C. Evening primrose oil increases the blood circulation and hydrates the skin.
- Almond* (Prunus Dulcis) - Sweet almond oil is known for its moisturizing ability. It contains vitamin; A, D and E, in addition to fatty acids that help dissolve the sebum produced by acne. Sweet almond oil balances the pH of the skin and improves blood circulation, so it helps remove the dark spots around the eye.
- Witch Hazel* (Hamamelis Virginiana) - Witch Hazel grows in North America and parts of Asia. It is and antioxidant and an astringent. It has been used to treat acne as it removes excess oil from the skin It also has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chamomile*(Anthemis Noblis) - It has been used in skin care for a long time. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Glycerine* - Glycerine is a humectant, it attracts water to the skin
- Tapioca Starch* - Tapioca is a starch derived from Cassava root. Used as thickener and viscosity enhancer. Provides a smooth and silky velvety feel to the skin
- Lecithin* - Lecithin is extracted from plants. It has a high content of vitamin E and antioxidants. It helps hydrate the skin and keep it healthy looking
- Arabica Gum (Acacia Senegal) - This gum comes for the acacia tree. It has a firming effect on the skin. It supports the production of collagen and elastin.
- Sweet Orange*(Citrus Sinensis) - Sweet orange oil is cold pressed from the rind of the oranges. It is high in vitamin C. It is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial. It fights bacteria which causes acne.
* Denotes organically produced ingredients.
HOW TO USE: Gently tap a drop of cream around the eye area. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Before use, pump needs to be primed by pressing the button until the product comes out. Tapping at the bottom of the bottle prior to pressing the button will help prime it faster.
CONTAINS NO: Parabens, Sulfates, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Chemical Preservatives, Alcohols, EDTA, Ethylene oxide, Colour, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Artificial Fragrances