ARBOR MAQUI BERRY DAY CREAM MOISTURIZER
Arbor USDA certified organic cream moisturizer rejuvenates and hydrates the skin with antioxidant rich oils and hydrating essences. It helps increase skin elasticity and cover the look of blemishes, lines and wrinkles. Suitable for all skin types.
- Formulated with our blend of Maqui Berry and Mango seed extracts mixed with a host of other certified organic ingredients that are high in Vitamins A, C, E, B-carotene and fatty acids 3, 6, 9 that are known to sooth redness and irritation.
- This unique hydrating cream moisturizer improves skin elasticity giving your face a noticeable radiant and firm look.
- The powerful antioxidants in our moisturizer are known to fight the effects of free radicals and promote the synthesis of collagen for a lasting youthful look all day
- Not only are the ingredients certified organic, but also the product itself is certified organic
- Lightly scented with essential oils. Does not contain fragrances or any harmful chemicals
See the difference with our cruelty free,chemical free, USDA certified organic cream moisturizer.
- Maqui Berry* (Aristotelia Chilensis) - Maqui Berries grow in the Patagonia region of Chile. They are one of the most antioxidant-dense fruits in the world. Antioxidants contained in this super-fruit include anthocyanins and polyphenols. Maqui berry has 10 times more polyphenols than red wine and 100 times more anthocyanins than red wine. Maqui berries also have calcium and iron, as well as vitamins A, C, B1 and B3. Polyphenols and Anthocyanins are powerful anti-inflammatories and skin care antioxidants that repair the skin from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals, UV-b and dry weather.
- Aloe Vera* (Aloe Barbadensis) - Aloe Vera grows in Africa, and India; it was called the “plant of immortality” by the Egyptians. It is used in skin care products because it is high in antioxidants and nutrients; it contains beta carotene, Vitamin C, E, in addition to amino acids. Aloe Vera helps in reducing inflammation, hydrating the skin, increasing elasticity and the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also used for acne treatment.
- Mango*(Mangifera Indica) - The Mango tree is found in South Asia including India and China. It is also grown in Brazil and Mexico. The Mango seed butter is rich in vitamin C which enhances the synthesis of collagen, and gives firmer looking skin. It is also a source of vitamin A which helps stimulate the cells responsible of keeping the skin firm and reduce wrinkles. It also contains moisturizing essential fatty acids, including Omega 9.
- Coconut Oil* (Cocos Nucifera) - Coconut oil is used as an emollient for the skin. It is full of saturated fats that keep the skin moisturized.
- Sunflower* (Helianthus Annus) - Sunflower seed oil is native to America. It is high in Vitamin E which is an antioxidant. It aids in wound healing and prevents the damage caused by free radicals thus making the skin healthier looking. It also promotes skin regeneration.
- Cocoa Butter* (Theobroma Cacao) - Cocoa butter is made from cocoa beans that are found inside the cocoa pods of the cacoa tree. Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids so it hydrates the skin. It is also an antioxidant, it fights off free radicals that damage the skin and cause dark spots.
- Shea* (Butyrospermum Parki) - Shea butter is a super moisturizer. It is high in Vitamin A, E and essential fatty acids. These compounds promote the synthesis of collagen, improve micro-circulation and increase the blood supply to the skin.
- Avocado* (Persea Americana) - Avocado oil contains a high amount of protein and unsaturated fats. It is also high in Omega 3 fatty acid and sterolin which is known to soften the skins and reduce age spots. Avovado oil is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin A, D and E in addition to lecithin and potassium.
- Evening Primrose* (Oenothera Biennis) - Evening primrose oil is the oil from the seed of the evening primrose plant. It is packed with Omega 6 fatty acids that help to decrease inflammation and is believed to reduce acne and eczema problems. It also contains vitamin E and C. Evening primrose oil increases the blood circulation and hydrates the skin.
- Rose Hip* (Rosa Canina) - Rosehip oil is cold pressed from the seed of a specific rose. It contains essential fatty acids 3, 6, 9 in addition to vitamin E, C and B-carotene which is a form of Vitamin A. It goes deeply in the skin due to Vitamin A, which is a small enough molecule that penetrates deeply in the skin.
- Witch Hazel* (Hamamelis Virginiana) - Witch Hazel grows in North America and parts of Asia. It is and antioxidant and an astringent. It has been used to treat acne as it removes excess oil from the skin It also has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chamomile* (Anthemis Noblis) - It has been used in skin care for a long time. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Glycerine* -Glycerine is a humectant, it attracts water to the skin
- Beeswax* (Cera Alba)-Beeswax has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also contains vitamin A, and protects the skin by acting as a barrier without clogging the skin.
- Tapioca Starch* - Tapioca is a starch derived from Cassava root. Used as thickener and viscosity enhancer. Provides a smooth and silky velvety feel to the skin
- Lecithin* - Lecithin is extracted from plants. It has a high content of vitamin E and antioxidants. It helps hydrate the skin and keep it healthy looking
- Lavender* (Lavendula Angustifolia) - Ancient Greeks and Romans added the flowers to their bathwater to purify their skin. The word Lavender is derived from the Latin word (lavare) which means to wash. Lavender oil is antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic. It has been used for acne treatment.
* Denotes organically produced ingredients.
CONTAINS NO: Parabens, Sulfates, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Chemical Preservatives, Alcohols, EDTA, Ethylene oxide, Colour, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Artificial Fragrances
Cruelty free. No tested on animals.
HOW TO USE: Apply 2-3 drops of cream to face neck and décolleté, massage gently.
Packaged in an airless pump to prevent contact of the product with air and contaminants. When the pump is pressed it creates vaccum that draws the product out.The pump does not have a dip tube.
Before use, pump needs to be primed by pressing the button until the product comes out. Tapping at the bottom of the bottle prior to pressing the button will help prime it faster.