ARBOR MACA ROOT ULTIMATE CREAM CLEANSER
, This cleanser is also packed with Aloe Vera, Sunflower seed and Chamomile extracts known for their anti-inflammatory, anti-redness and anti-microbial properties.
- Formulated with superfoods to nourish the skin
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamins
- Not only the ingredients are USDA certified organic, but also the product itself is certified organic
- No fragrances or harmful chemicals
- Made in Canada
Try it for yourself and see the difference between our certified organic cream cleanser and the chemical cleansers out there.
USDA certified organic, non GMO, chemical free, cruelty free.
- Maca Root* (Lepidium Meyenii) - Lepidium Meyenii (Maca) Root Extract Maca is a root vegetable that grows in the mountains in Peru. It contains significant amounts of amino acids, carbohydrates, and minerals; including calcium, phosphorous, zinc, magnesium, iron, as well as vitamins B1, B2, B12, C and E. Maca is used to help clear acne.
- Aloe Vera* (Aloe Barbadensis) - Aloe Vera grows in Africa, and India; it was called the “plant of immortality” by the Egyptians. It is used in skin care products because it is high in antioxidants and nutrients; it contains beta carotene, Vitamin C, E, in addition to amino acids. Aloe Vera helps in reducing inflammation, hydrating the skin, increasing elasticity and the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also used for acne treatment.
- Mango*(Mangifera Indica) - The Mango tree is found in South Asia including India and China. It is also grown in Brazil and Mexico. The Mango seed butter is rich in vitamin C which enhances the synthesis of collagen, and gives firmer looking skin. It is also a source of vitamin A which helps stimulate the cells responsible of keeping the skin firm and reduce wrinkles. It also contains moisturizing essential fatty acids, including Omega 9.
- Sunflower* (Helianthus Annus) - Sunflower seed oil is native to America. It is high in Vitamin E which is an antioxidant. It aids in wound healing and prevents the damage caused by free radicals thus making the skin healthier looking. It also promotes skin regeneration.
- Shea* (Butyrospermum Parki) - Shea butter is a super moisturizer. It is high in Vitamin A, E and essential fatty acids. These compounds promote the synthesis of collagen, improve micro-circulation and increase the blood supply to the skin.
- Chamomile* (Anthemis Noblis) - It has been used in skin care for a long time. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Glycerine* -Glycerine is a humectant, it attracts water to the skin
- Beeswax* (Cera Alba)-Beeswax has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also contains vitamin A, and protects the skin by acting as a barrier without clogging the skin.
- Lecithin* - Lecithin is extracted from plants. It has a high content of vitamin E and antioxidants. It helps hydrate the skin and keep it healthy looking
- Grapefruit* (Citrus Paradisi) - Grapefruit is an antioxidant with high level of vitamin C. It also has antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
- Geranium* (Pelargonium Graveolens) - Geranium oil helps to rejuvenate the skin. It promotes healthy skin, makes it firmer and helps remove wrinkles.
- Lavender* (Lavendula Angustifolia) - Ancient Greeks and Romans added the flowers to their bathwater to purify their skin. The word Lavender is derived from the Latin word (lavare) which means to wash. Lavender oil is antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic. It has been used for acne treatment
* Denotes organically produced ingredients.
CONTAINS NO: Parabens, Sulfates, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Chemical Preservatives, Alcohols, EDTA, Ethylene oxide, Colour, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Artificial Fragrances
Cruelty free. No tested on animals.
HOW TO USE: Wet face, dispense 2-3 drops of cleanser and cleanse face. Rinse thoroughly.
Packaged in an airless pump to prevent contact of the product with air and contaminants. When the pump is pressed it creates vaccum that draws the product out.The pump does not have a dip tube.
Before use, pump needs to be primed by pressing the button until the product comes out. Tapping at the bottom of the bottle prior to pressing the button will help prime it faster.