ARBOR MACA ROOT ULTIMATE CREAM CLEANSER
Arbor USDA certified organic face and body balm is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. It is excellent for dry skin, relieves skin redness, rejuvenates skin and restores elasticity. Suitable for all skin types.
This lightly scented cream contains a potent mix of Sumac Berry, Sunflower Seed, Jojoba Seed and Lavender Flower extracts known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. These light oils provide fresh lasting smoothness, elasticity and natural glow
- A little goes a long way as this thick cream contains a high concentration of superfoods and is quite effective
- Absorbs really well into the skin and spreads easily.
- Not only the ingredients are certified organic, but also the product itself is certified organic
- Use to relief irritation, itchiness and scratches caused by exposure, working with bare hands or due to winter weather and air conditioning in summer
- Use day or night on hands, arms, elbows, neck, knees and heels. Use as a night face cream before bed time
- No fragrances or harmful chemicals
- Shea* (Butyrospermum Parkii) - Shea butter is a super moisturizer. It is high in Vitamin A, E and essential fatty acids. These compounds promote the synthesis of collagen, improve micro-circulation and increase the blood supply to the skin.
- Coconut Oil*(Cocos Nucifera) - Coconut oil is used as an emollient for the skin. It is full of saturated fats that keep the skin moisturized.
- Sunflower* (Helianthus Annus) - Sunflower seed oil is native to America. It is high in Vitamin E which is an antioxidant. It aids in wound healing and prevents the damage caused by free radicals thus making the skin healthier looking. It also promotes skin regeneration.
- Sumac* (Rhius Coriaria) - Ancient Romans used Sumac in their cuisine and for skin care due to the plant’s medicinal properties. This super-berry has exceptionally high levels of antioxidants that fight free radicals. It is also known as an astringent that helps firm up saggy skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
- JoJoba* (Simmondsia Chinensis ) - Jojoba oil is extremely high in vitamin E, it also contains B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium It’s structure resemble the sebum produced by the skin. Jojoba has antimicrobial properties due to its iodine content; it kills the bacteria responsible for black heads and acne.
- Glycerine* - Glycerine is a humectant, it attracts water to the skin
- Beeswax*(Cera Alba) - Beeswax has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also contains vitamin A, and protects the skin by acting as a barrier without clogging the skin.
- Lavender*(Lavendula Angustifolia) - Ancient Greeks and Romans added the flowers to their bathwater to purify their skin. The word Lavender is derived from the Latin word (lavare) which means to wash. Lavender oil is antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic. It has been used for acne treatment.
* Denotes organically produced ingredient
CONTAINS NO: Parabens, Sulfates, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Chemical Preservatives, Alcohols, EDTA, Ethylene oxide, Colour, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Artificial Fragrances
Cruelty free. No tested on animals.
HOW TO USE: Apply balm to face nightly. Use daily on entire body. Massage gently onto skin. Store in a cool dry place below 25°C (77F)
Note: This is an organic product, please be aware during shipping products may be exposed to temperatures above 24°C (75F) which may alter the product consistency, texture and appearance, this does not alter product freshness and efficiency. Keep in a cool dry place.