GENESTRA VITAMIN D3 1000
D3 1000 uses lanolin as a precursor, providing 1000IU per capsule. USP and European pharmacopeia compliant, this product is also Food Codex grade. Rigorous independent testing includes all supplier medicinal test results verified through independent 3rd party laboratories, thus ensuring the highest quality product. Vitamin D is a factor in the maintenance of good health. It helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth; helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus; and helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Derived from natural sources
- Uses lanolin as a precursor, providing 1000 IU per capsule
- Factors into the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Ideal for vegetarians
- Convenient capsule format increases patient compliance
INGREDIENTS per capsule : Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 25mcg/ 1000 IU
Non-medical ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Contains NO added wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial colours or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, or dairy products. Ideal for vegeterians.
Dosage: Adults and Children (4 years and older): Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.