The application of ZeoPad in the water treatment process helps supply your body with chemically and biologically pure water.
ZeoPad is made of natural zeolite with clinoptilolite as its active component.
The application of ZeoPad in water treatment results in:
- Reduced water hardness;
- Enrichment of water witih silicon;
- Decrease of nitrate content in water;
- Decrease of calcium levels;
- Improvement of acid-base balance;
- Decrease of heavy metal content in water;
- Decrease of scale on tank walls.
A timely and sufficient intake of biologically pure water—enriched with much needed micro and macro elements—is one of the key conditions of a healthy lifestyle.
pН MEDIUM STABILIZATION IS ONE OF THE KEY FEATURES OF ZeoPad!
One of the numerous features of zeolite is its ability to stabilize the acid-base (рН) medium in which it is found. Many protective structures of the body (especially the buffer structures) are directly dependent on their рН levels. Biological fluids of our body (blood, lymph, intercellular and spinal-cerebral substances, etc.) have low alkaline media (blood рН is just 7.35 – 7.45).
рН level is an important factor of the vital value of water.
The use of potable water with a zeolite-based sorbent-purifier brings quality to your water and reduces the risk of getting sick!
Method of application:
- Place the unpacked product on the bottom of a water-boiling appliance;
- Fill with water and boil;
- Use water for your intended purpose.