GENIAL DAY ECO-CERTIFIED SUPER ABSORBENT REGULAR FLOW PADS WITH ANION STRIP
Free of harmful chemicals, Made for Health and Oeko-Tex® certified
By using organic and eco-certified materials, Genial Day sanitary napkins reduce the risk of irritation, minimize exposure to toxins and protect the environment. At the same time, it provides incredible absorbency due to air-laid cotton layer and nontoxic, highest quality SAP material, which can absorb four hundred times more its weight.
- The most absorbent, eco-certified, patented (invention patent No 200510076755) sanitary napkins with Anion Strip, to make every woman’s period stress- and leak-free.
- Where science meets nature: better hygiene, health protection, freshness and maximum absorbency for every period and every day. Genial Day helps women stay healthy and confident.
- Developed to help to alleviate common symptoms associated with PMS and vaginal infection.
- Anion Strip: Natural protection against irritation & odor, made with antibacterial silver ions and Tourmaline gemstone—scientifically recognized detoxifier that promotes woman’s wellbeing.
- No fragrance or lotion added, skin friendly pH; made with the highest quality toxin-free materials to prevent irritation.
- Ultra thin and soft, breathable, individually wrapped.
- Proven safety by Oeko-Tex® 100 and Made for Health® certificates.
- Does not cause skin irritation—dermatologically tested.
- Not tested on animals, VEGAN certified, Leaping Bunny approved.
- GENIAL DAY named among Top CPG Products for Innovation and Market Impact of 2017.
- Join the family of more than 1 million happy women around the world and detox your period with Genial Day!
Unique Design for Ultimate Comfort and Total Protection
- “Stay dry” cover sheet so you won’t feel wet.
- Yellow ANION Strip with Silver & Tourmaline for bacteria and odor protection.
- With nontoxic, biodegradable super absorbent polymer made in Japan for superior absorbency. Rothwell method test (ISO 11948-1) results show that our pads can absorb up to 122 g (4.30 OZ).
- Breathable leak protection back layer to eliminate heat and humidity.
- Leakage control channels and 3D side walls to prevent unpleasant accidents.
- With 2 wings to stabilize the pad.
- Food grade adhesive strips to stabilize the pad.
- Individually sealed wrapper for safe carrying in your purse.
Anion strip (Use of Silver and Tourmaline in Genial Day pads):
Skin irritation, tension and pain in the vaginal area, cramps, unpleasant odor, vaginal infection—these are unpleasant symptoms that many women experience during a menstrual cycle. The symptoms can be caused by low-quality synthetic materials and chemicals found in pads, liners or tampons. Damp, warm environment is perfect for a rapid multiplication of bacteria—the biggest culprit of various period-related discomforts.
This is where nature and science come to rescue. Genial Day yellow Anion Strip—a revolutionary invention in health textiles—provides an added layer of protection against irritation and odor causing bacteria. It also may help to alleviate common symptoms associated with PMS and prevent infection.
It is made with antibacterial silver ions and Tourmaline gemstone—scientifically recognized detoxifier that promotes women’s wellbeing.
Silver is a naturally occurring element used as an effective bacteriostatic agent in diverse fields, such as cosmetics and medicine.
Tourmaline is a semi-precious, naturally occurring gemstone, known for its incredible ability to improve blood circulation, detoxify, elevate mood, increase energy levels and enhance immune function. Tourmaline is often used in cosmetics, medicine, and air fresheners.
The combination of Silver and Tourmaline provide great health benefits due to its ability to neutralize toxins, prevent bacterial growth, odor-causing infections, and skin irritation, while restoring general balance.
Recommended Use: Regular menstrual flow or incontinence and bladder control.
To Use: Peel off the plastic wrapper, remove back paper strip, center the pad on your underwear, press down and fold the wings under your panties.
To Dispose: Remove the pad from your panties, wrap the pad in bath tissue or in the pad wrapper and dispose into a waste bin.
Ingredients: Nonwoven Stay Dry cover sheet, ANION Strip with silver and tourmaline, air-laid paper with cotton, SAP, PE breathable back sheet, adhesive strips, PE wrapper.