GREEN ELEPHANT DIUREX
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a diuretic.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow (choleretic).
INGREDIENTS per capsule:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, Root)….. 125 mg
- Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus, Leaf) …… 125 mg
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, Herb top).. 125 mg
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica, Herb top)…… 125 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate. Vegetable Capsule shell: Hypromellose
Dosage: (Adults): Take 3 capsules daily.
Duration of Use: For occasional use only. If symptoms persist beyond 2 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones. If you have liver or gall bladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family). Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction. If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.