MINERAL MEDIX KIDNEYguard+
Helps relieve symptoms of and prevent urinary tract infections
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a mild diuretic to help relieve symptoms associated with minor urinary tract infections, such as burning sensation and/or frequent urination. Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help prevent (recurrent) urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Relieves symptoms associated with minor urinary tract infections (burning sensations, frequent urination, etc.)
- Prevents recurrent urinary infections—most effective when used at the first signs of infection
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Contains herbal ingredients in an effective combination and dosage
Mechanisms of action: Urinary infection may be caused by several strains of bacteria, which the ingredients of KIDNEYguard+ act against. Cranberries and D-mannose prevent bacteria from infecting the cells of the urinary tract, while Uva Ursi exerts a complementary action and reduces the total virulent bacteria load. The anti-inflammatory properties of Uva Ursi allow quick alleviation of symptoms.
- Uva ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, root): 40mg (10:1 QCE 400mg)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon, fruit): 10mg (30:1 QCE 300mg)
- D-Mannose: 500mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Dosage & Directions for Use: Adults: Take one (1) capsule two (2) times daily. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Storage Instructions: Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at room temperature. Keep away from children.