ST.FRANCIS LAPRINOL TINCTURE
Laprinol™ contains Blue Flag, which is used in traditional Western herbalism as an alterative for the glandular and lymphatic system. An essential part of the body’s immune response mechanism, the lymphatic system is critical to maintaining good health. Laprinol is a combination of 9 healing herbs chosen for their ability to help this vital system. Laprinol supports the crucial process of detoxification that occurs in the lymph nodes and promotes the easy flow of lymph fluid, lessening the swelling and inflammation that are often a sure sign that the body is under siege.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):
- Cleavers (Galium aparine, flowering top) 0.18 ml (1:1, QCE 36 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 45 mg dry)
- Red Root (Ceanothus americanus, root) 0.18 ml (1:4, QCE 45 mg)
- Blue Flag (Iris versicolor, rhizome) 0.18 ml (1:5, QCE 36 mg)
- Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia, root) 0.11 ml (1:4, QCE 27 mg)
- Burdock (Arctium lappa, root) 0.1 ml (1:1, QCE 100 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 25 mg dry)
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flower and leaf) 0.08 ml (1:1, QCE 80 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 20 mg dry)
- Phytolacca (Phytolacca americana, root) 0.07 ml (1:4.5, QCE 15 mg)
- Southern Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis, stem bark) 0.06 ml (1:4, QCE 15 mg)
- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata, top) 0.04 ml (1:2, QCE 20 mg fresh OR 1:7, QCE 6 mg dry)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Grain alcohol, Distilled water, Vegetable glycerine
St.Francis' herbs are Certified Organic/Wildcrafted. QCE = Quantity Crude Equivalent
Dosage: Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Duration of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are taking immunosuppressants; if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection. Keep within recommended dose range. Can cause headaches and inflammation of the eyes and throat. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use: if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking other diuretic products; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps or diarrhea. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat and/or difficulty breathing.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy or gastrointestinal upset has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.