ZEOPET NANO FOR PUPPIES
ZeoPet Nano – Canine (special solution and mineral content)
ZeoPet Nano is a complex liquid nutritional supplement for pets, made with a special composition for puppies of different breeds. It is made of a high-quality, natural mineral – zeolite – in a special spatial configuration – clinoptilolite. The liquid state consists of zeolite microparticles in dynamic equilibrium with an aqueous solution (refined and processed water).
ZeoPet Nano is a fast, safe, and natural sorbent, ion exchanger, and catalyst with the highest efficiency indicators.
When zeolite enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular pollutants and toxins, normalizes and enriches mineral metabolism, and restores metabolism.
By adsorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins, and wastes of various origins, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
ZeoPet Nano’s zeolite structure resembles a ‘mineral sponge’ that can remove potentially malicious inorganic components from the animal’s body, as well as stimulate and enrich the general metabolism and mineral balance.
ZeoPet Nano is based on natural zeolite microparticles that help improve and aid several positive processes in the body, such as:
- Improvement of the digestive system’s function and accelerated growth.
- General improvement of the immune system and increased resistance to certain diseases (of fungal and bacterial origins).
- Normalization and enrichment of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of fur and skin.
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions.
- Effective prevention and protection of liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and toxic impacts of low-molecular free radicals.
- In combination with its mineral components, zeolite’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) improves not only functions of the digestive and immune systems, but also has a positive effect on the animal’s overall lifespan.
Directions for use:
To achieve visible results, mix into your puppy’s food once a day for 2 weeks using the measuring spoon included.
Proportions: 1 ml supplement (1 measuring spoon) per 2-3 kg of body weight:
- Small breeds: 2-3 kg (2-7 lb): 1 ml (1 measuring spoon)
- Medium breeds: 4-7 kg (8-15 lb): 2 ml (2 measuring spoons)
- Large breeds: 8+ kg (16+ lb): 3 ml (3 measuring spoons)
Repeat after a 2-week break if desired.
Package contents: one 30 ml / 1 fl oz bottle of ZeoPet Nano, and one 1 ml / 1g measuring spoon.
Ingredients: 100% refined, Activated Zeolite (as modified Clinoptilolite) and Purified Water