ANIMACARE DETOX CLEANSING
Promotes healthy liver and kidney functions and skin cleansing (drainage).
ANIMACARE is a line of innovative Natural Health Products specifically designed for dogs and cats, that offer truly effective, natural solutions for most of your pet’s little aches and pains.
The entire line of products has been formulated according to the most stringent standards for quality, efficacy and safety. Our products bear notification numbers (NN) and have been evaluated by the LRVHP program for Low Risk Veterinary Health Products by the North American Compendium program, in collaboration with Health Canada and the Canadian Animal Health Institute.
The ANIMACARE formulas were all developed by a well-respected, seasoned veterinary doctor with over 30 years of homeopathic veterinary experience, Dr Gilbert Genouel D.V.M.
– Every living being produces wastes which we call toxins. These may be a by-product of the individual’s own metabolism. Diseases that the animal contracts over a lifetime can also produce toxins of a microbial, viral, immunization or metabolic origin. Of course pollution and an increasingly artificial diet increases toxic load
– It is imperative to guide these toxins out of the body and insure a centrifugal elimination, by insuring you’ve carefully prepared the emunctories ahead of time: liver, kidneys, skin, GI tract.
– Animacare Detox – Drainage combines low dilution remedies (3 DH), that support and stimulate the targeted organs.
- Alfalfa: 3DH
- Avena sativa: 3DH
- Fumaria officinalis: 3DH
- Saponaria officinalis: 3DH
- Juniperus virginiana: 3DH
- Cynara scolymus: 3DH
- Dogs and Cats, less than 5 Kg (11 lbs): 5 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
- Dogs and Cats, from 5 to 10 kg (11 à 22 lbs): 10 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
- Dogs and Cats, 10 kg (22 lbs) and over: 20 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
The drops are to be taken orally: alone or mixed with water or food.