ANIMACARE URINARY TRACT
Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract. Helps facilitate the urinary excretion of water.
ANIMACARE is a line of innovative Natural Health Products specifically designed for dogs and cats, that offer truly effective, natural solutions for most of your pet’s little aches and pains.
The entire line of products has been formulated according to the most stringent standards for quality, efficacy and safety. Our products bear notification numbers (NN) and have been evaluated by the LRVHP program for Low Risk Veterinary Health Products by the North American Compendium program, in collaboration with Health Canada and the Canadian Animal Health Institute.
The ANIMACARE formulas were all developed by a well-respected, seasoned veterinary doctor with over 30 years of homeopathic veterinary experience, Dr Gilbert Genouel D.V.M.
– The most frequent disease seen in pets: cats and dogs.
– The majority of older dogs and cats have a certain degree of kidney problems; males are affected more often than females.
– Interstitial nephritis is by far the most common inflammatory disease.
- Mercurius solubilis: 5CH
- Cantharis: 5CH
- Petroselinum sativum: 5CH
- Clematis erecta: 5CH
- Copaiva officinalis: 5CH
- Equisetum hyemale: 5CH
- Dogs and Cats, less than 5 Kg (11 lbs): 5 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
- Dogs and Cats, from 5 to 10 kg (11 à 22 lbs): 10 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
- Dogs and Cats, 10 kg (22 lbs) and over: 20 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
The drops are to be taken orally: alone or mixed with water or food.